Thibault Vauchel-Camus and Victorien Erussard secured fourth place in Class 40 in the Transat Jacques Vabre when they crossed the finish line off Itajaí this Friday evening at 2204hrs. Their elapsed time for the course is 26d 9hrs 34m 00s sailing at an average speed of 8.52kts. In reality the duo sailed 6009 miles on the water sailing at an average of 9.48kts and finished 2d 01h 23m and 51sec behind Class 40 winners Le Conservateur, Yannick Bestaven and Pierre Brasseur. The duo were hard on the heels of Le Conservateur and V and B until they had to stop in Mindelo in the Cpe Verde Islands to repair their rudder.
Solidaires en Peloton ARSEP finish fourth Class40
- Historic coffee destination announced - Setting sail for Salvador de Bahia! Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:39 9197
- A Highly Competitive Race Tuesday, December 8, 2015 - 17:33 9146
- A Finale for Four for Class 40 Monday, November 23, 2015 - 14:44 9050
- 7,8,9 All Up Together, 1hr 40 mins separates 7, 8 and 9 Monday, November 23, 2015 - 10:55 9046
- Sixth for Zetra, a First for Brazil Monday, November 23, 2015 - 10:28 9045